Most reputable seller ?

Owen

Hello I’mOwen I’m a 54 yr old man from Detroit Michigan and looking to buy an EUC ... watching every video I can get my hands on and just paying attention . Not the type to waste my time and money on a really cheap unit so I guess mid range is where I’ll start MY journey  . Any constructive input is appreciated

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Owen said:

Hello I’mOwen I’m a 54 yr old man from Detroit Michigan and looking to buy an EUC ... watching every video I can get my hands on and just paying attention . Not the type to waste my time and money on a really cheap unit so I guess mid range is where I’ll start MY journey  . Any constructive input is appreciated

I'm 46 and jumped right in @ month ago.  Wow am I happy!  Should have bought one YEARS ago.

My recommendation is EWheels.com, I worked technical support for several years, so I can appreciate it when support is done right.  Felt like a king through all my newbie questions.

Everyone told me to buy a cheap learner wheel to learn on, I went straight for the InMotion V11 because I knew that was the wheel I wanted to ride.  It had the watts to push my fat butt up hills and provide a plush ride with plenty of zoom zoom.  I'm 275 lbs so if you are a big boy > 200 lbs I reccomend a wheel with at least 2k watts nomimal power.  V11 pushes out 2.2 K in late batches.

That's another confusing thing I found, you have to search for reviews on wheels relating to the current batch presented or offered for sale.  It is not easily done because all the influencers usually get early release versions or first batch production wheels.  In the case of the V11 they made some pretty substantial changes in second third batch wheels.  take that into account when researching.  my 2 cents.

I'm having the time of my life hehehe.  I smile ear to ear after every ride.

I’m glad I signed on to this ALREADY ! Ok I’ll  certainly look into Ewheels .... v11 huh and yes I’ma big fella too (240 lbs ) . Do you have to fiddle with the pressure in the shocks a lot? I’ve whittled it down to the KS16x ,v11,and the Gotway  Nikola ... SO FAR  thanks so much for the input... headed to Ewheels now lol 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Owen said:

I’m glad I signed on to this ALREADY ! Ok I’ll  certainly look into Ewheels .... v11 huh and yes I’ma big fella too (240 lbs ) . Do you have to fiddle with the pressure in the shocks a lot? I’ve whittled it down to the KS16x ,v11,and the Gotway  Nikola ... SO FAR  thanks so much for the input... headed to Ewheels now lol 

I have plenty of 16x videos on my channel if you've not already seen them

16x is a lovely machine

I just have to chime in once again in to give major kudos to Jason, Drew, William, etc at ewheels. Their customer support is just truly legendary. You just couldn't possibly go wrong with ewheels.

Edited by rwent1

1 hour ago, Owen said:

I do have to check the pressure about once a week, after a heavy week of riding.  About the same as my mountain bike, you can expect a bit of loss over use.  Nature of the beast.

Is that really a bad thing?  I think not, you are placing a lot of trust in these machines and I also take that time to safety check other things on my wheel such as tire pressure\condition check for rattles that could indicate something is loose.

Just as all the influencers have said, the v11 ride is plush.  easy on my old knees.