Roll.nz Bodyguard review

Paulo Mesquita

I'm not sure if this is the right place to place this review, but since it's a brand for EUC bodyguards, I'm assuming it may be done. I hope I didn't get it wrong...

About Roll.nz Bodygards, thei revice and shipping:

I contacted Roll.nz wanting to buy a protective bodyguard form my new KS 16x and Chrissi was fantastic when I ordered from Portugal to New Zealand, and even amidst all the Covid worldwide shipping mess...my KS 16X Bodyguard arrived very, very quickly and actually before all the other gear...and the wheel itself. Great service and product from Roll.nz. I fully recommend their products, service and helpful assistance to any EUC lover! 5***

Chrissi was kind enough to send me a video link showing on how to mount the BG on KS 

...and it was all very easy!

It's already mounted and snug. Ready to go!

Thank you Chrissi and Roll.nz staff. All the best!

Edited by Paulo Mesquita
  • Like 2

All of what he said and then some...:clap3: Her accent cracks me up too. Laughing is an added bonus! You know, da pedils for the streps. :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

I rock a Bodyguard on my 16X and frikken love it. I had a red cover with black stitching from day 1, but they have improved the design recently and I used it as an excuse to give my wheel a new look. Would highly recommend for aesthetics and protection.

image.png.82c343643771b6a1397ca2baf4e16197.pngimage.png.497a595952a1f19576980a851c7f92f9.png

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Excellent work agent. Now I have to consider getting my roll.nz dolled up. Mr. Visa thanks you.

it aint as nice as embroidery, but you can do it after you have your cover. Well, IF you make shirts and have the equipment too.

18-L-logod.jpg

• Like 2