EUC World question: Tour, can I see a graph (or info) for speed.

t0me

I can't see where I can display either speed on the map at any given point,  or a graph for say speed over time.

Apologies if this has been asked before,  I didn't get any hits with any of the searches I tried for this.

Feature request too in case this gets to the man himself :-)    The ability to add pictures and video (possibly even voice over) to a tour AFTER (such as if taken with a different camera or camera app).

Thanks,

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

You have to use the web version to get the graphs (and you must be viewing a tour), they're down below the map. When I hover over the graphs, a 'detail bar' (I don't know what it's really called) appears, and it puts a dot on the map corresponding to the location. On a mobile (phone) browser, not all the features are available but the graphs are there in Safari.

Thankyou,  I am looking via the web,  viewing the tour,  I see the following 4,  none of them have my speed anywhere.   Distance,  current,  power,  lots of stuff, but not speed.

image.thumb.png.5aabb22f2f3913153197436b142c86e0.png

And though a graph would be good,   what I'd really like is...
image.thumb.png.ae9f25768d236659766d4ef3e8769f3e.png

That’s pretty strange, speed is supposed to be on the top graph... wheel speed and gps.

you’re missing it altogether???!?

Maybe try a different browser? (probably not the problem, chrome is pretty good) Unless your wheel isn’t reporting speed to EUC World. You see your speed on the dashboard while you’re riding, right?

Edited by Tawpie
delete attachment

On 2/17/2021 at 5:49 AM, t0me said:

Thankyou,  I am looking via the web,  viewing the tour,  I see the following 4,  none of them have my speed anywhere.   Distance,  current,  power,  lots of stuff, but not speed.

image.thumb.png.5aabb22f2f3913153197436b142c86e0.png

Speed is not shown because tour owner decided not to disclose speed information to others. If you're not the tour owner, you have to live with it :) But if you're tour owner, sign in on EUC World website, navigate to your profile then uncheck "Hide speed information" in privacy settings:

privacy_options_speed.jpg

And remember - if this option is enabled, you won't see speed on your tours if you're not signed in.

• Like 1