Over under - 44.5

GoGeorgeGo

If you guys have been following the inmotion company at all im sure you have heard about the upcoming v12.

Although not officially announced, we have been told it will be a competitor to the Veteran Sherman and the 100v Gotway wheels. 

So my question for you guys is simple, will the top speed of the v12 be over 44.5 , or under?

Im thinking they will only give us the 41 mph speed of the gotways, i doubt they let us open it up to full sherman speeds. But i do think there is a chance we get 45+

What do you guys think? Bonus question, will it be 100v?

Edited by GoGeorgeGo
  • Like 1

I don’t know how they could top the Sherman in speed, stability, power, durability, modularity, compactness and value for money. Sherman already so well-designed. 

Literally, Inmotion would have to design a Sherman look-a-like and add upgrades like leds, speakers, usb ports and fix the issues some owners have.

Speed of 41mph is about right. Any faster is just too dangerous, eats battery life like crazy, wind-resistance becomes to great. If you want more consistently high speeds over 40+ miles per hour, get a motorcycle.

I think we have reached the fastest viable speeds on a solo wheel with the Sherman.

• Like 1

We talk about Inmotion be ral 38 Mph ´61 Km/h be max i think. 

Market long time wait to real IP55 EUC with good bms and assembly and QC quality 100V can be sucess ideal with better branded/speced cells.

If they not make bad choice use small battery capacity "again". 

Now we all know EUC weight is just number and big weight is not dealbraker. V11 is more heavy compared to my MSP 2500W and sell to casual/first euc riders good.

Minium 2200+Wh(logicaly more better) if inmotion want be sucesfull my personal opinion.

And they need overengenering control board for high curents and powerfull inclining.They never compete in speed they can be raw power kings for heavy riders.

Because now they no have what offer for heavy riders. (when time come more and more people gain weight when getting older)

They no go against shermani think  because sherman is own category for specific riders. 

Inmotion have now first real historicaly chance catch some fish in gotway/begode 100V ocean.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

If you guys have been following the inmotion company at all im sure you have heard about the upcoming v12.

Although not officially announced, we have been told it will be a competitor to the Veteran Sherman and the 100v Gotway wheels. 

So my question for you guys is simple, will the top speed of the v12 be over 44.5 , or under?

Im thinking they will only give us the 41 mph speed of the gotways, i doubt they let us open it up to full sherman speeds. But i do think there is a chance we get 45+

What do you guys think? Bonus question, will it be 100v?

Is it a suspension wheel?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EUChristian said:

Is it a suspension wheel?

Wrong way released a video today saying it might have suspension.  It really piqued my interest.  100v inmotion suspension wheel? Pretty much my only want for the v11 is bigger battery and 100v so if the v12 has it, i might be selling my v11 sooner than anticipated 🤣

He also said it might be a 16 inch tire? I wonder if that means this design will have the wheel independent of the components like the s18 and a smaller tire gives them more room to make it happen and increase the battery size without becoming to bulky. 

A wheel independent of the body theoretically would make a quick connect/fast tire change feature easier i think also. 

Add in an adjustable headlight and TAKE MY MONEY

Edited by GoGeorgeGo