3D printers, what do you recommend and why? To be used for EUC related stuff

Unventor

Modding and upgrading is one of the things that really attract me to 3D Printing. Parts can be releavity cheap too if going with some clones. Some clones working better than others. The amount of stuff i've bought of TriangleLabs over the years have been great as i've been able to try various things at a fraction of the cost. TriangleLabs is probably the best of the bunch. 
For now, I'm printing alot of TPU, i've switched back over to an old genuine E3D Titian Aero and, love it. 

• Like 1

This is the simple system that I came up with. It is an all metal V6 hotend with a 4020 fan and a 5015 fan. It is all PLA printed plastic. I have been running it on 14 printers for over 6 months now. The best part is that is is easy to work on. two screws gets you to just about anything without bothering the BLtouch. Two easy to get to screws removes the extruder with the motor and short bowden tube. I just realized this is an older version. The newer version has a better 5015 fan duct. 

IMG-2803

IMG-2805

• Like 2