A better place to buy an Electric Unicycle

Patrick Corbett

Ewheels was my go-to for a while I was just about to buy one and the page crashed, they won’t let me pay via debit only PayPal and the PayPal link is weak and keeps crashing, is there an online store where I can use a card, I don’t know any other websites to buy these, thank you a list of alternatives would be much appreciated.

17 minutes ago, Patrick Corbett said:

Ewheels was my go-to for a while I was just about to buy one and the page crashed, they won’t let me pay via debit only PayPal and the PayPal link is weak and keeps crashing, is there an online store where I can use a card, I don’t know any other websites to buy these, thank you a list of alternatives would be much appreciated.

I would try contacting eWheels directly (call or email). Jason will likely be able to send you a direct invoice (either PayPal, Amazon pay or some other intermediary) that you can use to pay instead of doing it through the site. 

Just be aware of business hours, and remember that there's a bit of drama going on with their last shipment of wheels, so they might not answer immediately!

Edited by Arbolest
  • Like 1

As @Arbolest mentioned. I know its total BS when you want to spend money and a business doesnt make it easy. I'd imagine e-wheels is having server issue or were forced to be how they are. At any rate, they arent a HUGE corporation without names and faces. Im sure they would like to get your money and sell you a wheel. Since these wheels are kind of a dice roll, I would be patient rather than buy from an unknown. Ewheels aint the only game in town tho. Maybe give them the courtesy to answer a phone call or an email and see if they can take your $$. Do remember the time zones and its also a dreaded monday and 'holiday'. Good luck, let us know how you fare.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

Thank you guys for the advice, FINALLY it went through on ewheels, making a paypal account made it easier, I did it! It’s on the way and I have the $899 Inmotion V8. Can’t wait, I also have all of my gear, the body armor with built-in elbow and shoulder pads, the knee pads and the wrist guards, and of course my big red Power Ranger helmet which looks like it can absorb any fall if it came to it, now I wait the hard part is over, thank you for your suggestions along the way, it made a huge difference in me getting this sooner and not having to wait until summer. 

• Like 2