Odd Charging Behavior

Globewheel

I get some wired fluxating charging issues. This happens with any charger I use. I have three 100.8 v chargers. I have included a video of the behaviour on my cycle satiator so you can see what I mean I am using the advanced menu to demonstrate whats going on. I dont know what the values on the sherman mean. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VavGwI_17mhvkfBHimypOL-08XIXwNyR?usp=sharing

Edited by Globewheel

6 minutes ago, Globewheel said:

I get some wired fluxating charging issues. This happens with any charger I use. I have three 100.8 v chargers. I have included a video of the behaviour on my cycle satiator so you can see what I mean I am using the advanced menu to demonstrate whats going on.

The other "normal" chargers change between red and green light?

I dont know what the values on the sherman mean. 

I assume there exists no manual for the LCD screen? From time to time new screen content pops up here...

Seems like continous repetitive charge interruptions.

Imho to evenly for some loose contact? Maybe some "thermal induced loose contact"? You tried moving cables, connectors, slight shaking?

BMS can cut chargers off once single cell group voltages exceed 4.2xV. Charging gets enabled again once the cell voltage goes down to ~4.2V by discharging over the balancing resistor.

This cycle should be much slower, maybe a dead cell could lead to such symptoms?

Maybe Veteran BMS/motherboard supervise other values which could lead to such effects?

Or it's simoly just some weird malfunction and the respective part needs to be replaced/repaired?

Best to contact the reseller. Especially if the wheel still has warranty?!