Some Mten stands for sale

I got around to printing a hand full of mten stands. Mostly because I was bored and just didnt have anything much else to print. I couldnt help myself and kept printing until I realized it was getting a 'little' out of hand. So, before I toss these up on sleezebay and try to sell them, I'll offer them up to anyone here that's interested. I'll even toss in a couple rev2 charge cover caps too. There's no brand or initials printed into the stands, no need to pay me AND advertise for me both!

These stands weight around 1/2 pound (250gr),take about 12 hours  to print, and are one solid piece. The design came from someone else but i modified it and it was already under community commons rights. Hell, maybe that means I need be sued? Regardless, I'm not trying to get rich off these, but I'll need sell/rid of them unless I decide to just start using them for some other random idea.  These fit the mten ONLY, as far as I know. They hold at the hangers where its still possible to stand on the pedals. The stand does NOT rest on any of the wheel's plastic. The size is narrow enough the wheel cant fall between, but its still easy to settle onto the stand. It took a few revisions to get it just right. They are printed VERY strongly and I can stand up on the mten on the stand  and jump like an idiot(im 130lbs). I've also stood on the mten on the stand and leaned over until I tumbled to the ground. Yes, the stand can take it. The mten pushes over before the stand does fwiw.  Overkill...definitely. Could you just use a block of wood.. of course!

I figure these should go for around $25+ shipping. If anyone is interested, just give me a shout and we can work something out. I have TONS of colors, so I could make one to order if requested. The made to order multicolor stands may have to be a few $$ more, as its a bit more effort and time consuming to make them. I can also print a much larger version that fits the ks18, but that stand takes nearly $30 in filament (I use quality kodak filaments primarily)  and 24hrs. Yes, you can stand on it too. I even made one for my sherman and it holds  with me standing on it, tho I wont offer one up as the fit is shit and its too costly to keep retrying. Stands are made of Pla+ or Petg. Petg is a more durable material, less likely to soften under heat and has more flex. If you planned on leaving the stand on black asphalt in the direct sunshine, petg is your answer. Pla+ is corn based and also durable enough to take you standing on them. 

Anyhow, let me know if you are interested. Let me know if this post is in the wrong place. Hell, let me know if you think I'm nuttier than a fruitcake. Apologies I only have 2 wheel versions, as I only have my own wheels to verify them. Im ocd, and 'close enough', aint!

mtenSmall.jpg

Mtensidesmall.jpg

mtenfrntopensmall.jpg

MtenCompilationSmall.jpg

MtenRev2.jpg

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2