Gyroscope issue??

Micmic

Yesterday as I was riding up a small steep slope I lean forward and I felt that I was about to tip over And fall off which shouldnt be the case as the gyroscope should help balance it? Has anyone experienced this before where you lean forward too much on a slope that you felt you tip over? 

Hope I am making sense here ... I wanted to ask to make sure it's not a gryoscope issue 

Body weight is a factor as well.

Plus, your EUC is graded for a max degree of incline. Past that and it might cutout like an overlean (not sure as I've never been up steep enough a hill). I believe the average EUC is graded for 15-25 degree incline. Generics might be less...

The feeling that you are going to overbalance forward despite the wheel not shutting down tends to happen more with wheels that have a soft ride like the Solowheel and Gotways on the comfort setting. 

If you are lucky enough to have a wheel with an adjustable ride like a Gotway, KingSong or Ninebot then you can stiffen the ride which reduces the overbalance feeling. If not you have to get used to pointing your toes down more rather than leaning your whole body quite so far forward.

Archived