aprillia sr50 scooter

ninja 250

yamaha r3

yamaha r6

yamaha r1 big bang

yamaha r1 2015

still riding - bmw s1000rr 2020

ride my wheel more these days. 

What is it about the wheel that makes you ride more? I just got my first wheel yesterday and today I was able to spend about 20 min or so practicing. I couldn't believe how many muscles I used that I haven't used in a while.

I've had more bikes than I can remember. Currently have a 18 Yamaha MT09 and an old Kawi. Had a couple r1's as well, loved them, was circa 2004 (making me old haha).

• Like 1

I’ve been riding since I was 15. Mostly motox on the dirt. 
I now own a Yahama FZ-1, and a Harley Rocker C. 
I crashed my Harley on sand coming out of Jackson Hole. I’ve been laid up pretty much since, it’s only been a week or two that I’ve been able to lift my arm above my shoulder. Broke three ribs in my back, separated my scapula and bunged up my knee a little. Thank god I ride suited. I wouldn’t have much of a face with out a full face helmet. 
Still can’t ride my bikes. 
The fuckofit is that today my S-22 will be delivered! I’ve been waiting a year for that thing!!
Good thing I don’t need my arm to ride! I’m going to charge it and ride it tomorrow no matter…😎

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mac said:

Good thing I don’t need my arm to ride! I’m going to charge it and ride it tomorrow no matter…😎

Dude ... that's hard-core! :shock2: I hope you heal up well and make a good comeback. Take it slow and easy.

23 hours ago, Yamanator said:

What is it about the wheel that makes you ride more? I just got my first wheel yesterday and today I was able to spend about 20 min or so practicing. I couldn't believe how many muscles I used that I haven't used in a while.

I've had more bikes than I can remember. Currently have a 18 Yamaha MT09 and an old Kawi. Had a couple r1's as well, loved them, was circa 2004 (making me old haha).

i think i ride the wheel more now as it seems easier, more connected to the world and i find my flow easier without having to stress about traffic or police or EVERYTHING that comes with road ls and bikes. 

8 hours ago, Mac said:

I’ve been riding since I was 15. Mostly motox on the dirt. 
I now own a Yahama FZ-1, and a Harley Rocker C. 
I crashed my Harley on sand coming out of Jackson Hole. I’ve been laid up pretty much since, it’s only been a week or two that I’ve been able to lift my arm above my shoulder. Broke three ribs in my back, separated my scapula and bunged up my knee a little. Thank god I ride suited. I wouldn’t have much of a face with out a full face helmet. 
Still can’t ride my bikes. 
The fuckofit is that today my S-22 will be delivered! I’ve been waiting a year for that thing!!

Man!!! glad you are able to walk away, or limp anyway. Damn.

Im also a bit banged up and about to get the s22 after a long wait. Good luck with your recovery. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

i think i ride the wheel more now as it seems easier, more connected to the world and i find my flow easier without having to stress about traffic or police or EVERYTHING that comes with road ls and bikes. 

Man!!! glad you are able to walk away, or limp anyway. Damn.

Im also a bit banged up and about to get the s22 after a long wait. Good luck with your recovery. 

Thanks