~ SOLD! ~ New V11 FlyPads by Hulaj in Montana

Hello community!

I have a new pair of V11 FlyPads by Hulaj (Poland) for sale.

Why? Well, unfortunately, they push my big feet too far back on the pedals. I wear size 12 Merrell Moab Tactical Boots when I ride, and setting the FlyPads at their highest level doesn't allow enough room for my feet to sit where they need to. I had a fear of this when ordering these, which is why I also ordered the V11 PowerPads from eWheels, just in case these didn't work for me. Still waiting on those.

My loss is your gain. $30.00 (firm) gets these to you, shipping included. Best of all, you don't have to wait 3 weeks for them to arrive from Poland. 

Fly-Pads-Hulaj2.jpg

Edited by BigSkyGlide
Sold!
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BigSkyGlide said:

Hello community!

I have a new pair of V11 FlyPads by Hulaj (Poland) for sale.

Why? Well, unfortunately, they push my big feet too far back on the pedals. I wear size 12 Merrell Moab Tactical Boots when I ride, and setting the FlyPads at their highest level doesn't allow enough room for my feet to sit where they need to. I had a fear of this when ordering these, which is why I also ordered the V11 PowerPads from eWheels, just in case these didn't work for me. Still waiting on those.

My loss is your gain. $30.00 (firm) gets these to you, shipping included. Best of all, you don't have to wait 3 weeks for them to arrive from Poland. 

Fly-Pads-Hulaj2.jpg

Messaged 

• BigSkyGlide changed the title to ~ SOLD! ~ New V11 FlyPads by Hulaj in Montana