Tubelize the V11: Possible solution to punctures / disassembly complication?

Halig

In mountain biking, the "mousse" is being used more and more. It consists of removing the chamber (tubelizing) and filling the space with that foam. That allows that, even if there is a puncture, you can continue rolling. It also helps to avoid the "tire" and you can take less pressure = more grip, more comfort, ... without fear of the tire coming off.

My question: Would it be possible to convert the V11 (or another model) into a tubeless wheel?

I am thinking of buying a V11 (I have practically decided already), but I do not like how difficult it is to fix in case of a puncture. I have had a V10F and people has tell me that in the V11 it is almost impossible to do it in the outdoor.

Finding yourself far from civilization with a 28 kg device can be very difficult. I use anti-puncture fluid of course, but one day I will puncture, and Murphy is still vigilant to what happens and has to walk impossible 10 km with 28 kg dragging them.

I am a mountaineer of long routes and large backpacks and I do not mind walking, but I find it impossible to carry 28 kg that are difficult to carry for several kilometers.

image.png