Touch Screen Glove “Stickers”

I can’t believe I’ve been refusing to buy certain gloves nowadays solely if they don’t have touch screen fingers. Well not anymore. I’ve been looking for this product for forever and wanted to share as I’ve seen numerous posts about Moto gloves and if they have touch tech or not. 

GloveTacts V2 Smart Fingertip Glove Touch Stickers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZS3FD3S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_pFpPFbMDDKG1Q

These are basically stickers with adhesive that you simply place on the tips of any finger you want to have touch tech. I didn’t think they would work, but they far exceeded my expectations. In fact, I’m typing this whole post with them on just to try. Response on a touch device is immediate and very tactile; you don’t need to press multiple times or really hard, and it’s very accurate on where you pressed. So as I’m typing I’m not pressing two letters at once.

So far they have held on for the couple days I’ve had them with no issues of peeling. And they far surpass the built in touch technology of most glove manufacturers. A+

Edited by Darrell Wesh
  • Like 3

Wow, touch screen gloves... I didnt even know that was a thing. Makes sense tho. So NOW you don't have to let those cold winter months, slow down the cellular addiction. Pics or it didnt happen! :)  I could see it being useful for warehouse staff perhaps. Maybe the poor girl at the drive thru window. No more finger less gloves? Hows it do with the ability to count paper money?

Edited by ShanesPlanet

3 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Wow, touch screen gloves... I didnt even know that was a thing. Makes sense tho. So NOW you don't have to let those cold winter months, slow down the cellular addiction. Pics or it didnt happen! :)  I could see it being useful for warehouse staff perhaps. Maybe the poor girl at the drive thru window. No more finger less gloves? Hows it do with the ability to count paper money?

Mister Master of Sarcasm. 

There are a quite a few people who don’t wear gloves because they can’t use their phones with them on. And even more who regularly take their gloves off while riding so they can text, change music etc. These eliminate that chance you go down with bare hands because you couldn’t use your phone with gloves on 

• Like 1