MOD Sidecar build for EUC!!!

CharlesRomer

Crazy Idea.

You know on motorcycles sometimes they have those sidecars and in the movies they'll have a dog in it. 

It basically has 1 wheel and attaches to the side of the motorcycle. 

I had this weird idea of making one for an EUC. This is just an idea and will most likely not work or be dangerous. 

However..... Lets just say it could go on any side of the EUCs and would somehow have 2 wheels probably attached to the front or back of the EUC. The EUC would have to pull or push it. You would still have to be able to lean forward and backward. And it would also have to be detachable. It wouldn't need to carry very much weight, probably just some shopping or maybe... a small dog. ;) A little but like a tiny trailer. 

How would you guys make this?

Would this be possible?

Has anyone made anything similar. 

Thanks

If you intent to bring an animal with you on an euc you need to understand you are responsible of that animal's life when you eventually crash so a sidecar might be a little too unsafe when you are in an accident. I ride around with my bunny sometimes in a hard-case animal backpack that i wear on the front so she can see everything go on. I padded the insides of said backpack to absorb most of any shock if there were to be a crash and when riding with an animal i break my rule of always riding just below the 80% beeps and opt for what i consider 100% safe riding.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

If you intent to bring an animal with you on an euc you need to understand you are responsible of that animal's life when you eventually crash so a sidecar might be a little too unsafe when you are in an accident. I ride around with my bunny sometimes in a hard-case animal backpack that i wear on the front so she can see everything go on. I padded the insides of said backpack to absorb most of any shock if there were to be a crash and when riding with an animal i break my rule of always riding just below the 80% beeps and opt for what i consider 100% safe riding.

5 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

If I did Even try something like this, I definitely wouldn’t be going faster than 3mph (walking speed) that way If anything did happen me and the dog would be fine especially if the cart was no more than a few inches off the ground 

uc?id=1VxS62IHTNQj5HNHf6DE-7lTxLORSUB8M

20 hours ago, CharlesRomer said:

Crazy Idea.

You know on motorcycles sometimes they have those sidecars and in the movies they'll have a dog in it. 

It basically has 1 wheel and attaches to the side of the motorcycle. 

I had this weird idea of making one for an EUC. This is just an idea and will most likely not work or be dangerous. 

However..... Lets just say it could go on any side of the EUCs and would somehow have 2 wheels probably attached to the front or back of the EUC. The EUC would have to pull or push it. You would still have to be able to lean forward and backward. And it would also have to be detachable. It wouldn't need to carry very much weight, probably just some shopping or maybe... a small dog. ;) A little but like a tiny trailer. 

How would you guys make this?

Would this be possible?

Has anyone made anything similar. 

Thanks

Why attaching it to the wheel? Isn't the following a viable option? 

2 hours ago, SixteenX said:

uc?id=1VxS62IHTNQj5HNHf6DE-7lTxLORSUB8M

Why attaching it to the wheel? Isn't the following a viable option? 

That could work. But its more of cool project and look of a sidecar on an EUC.

14 hours ago, MrRobot said:

Ok...but why not just use a backpack with a bubble instead of having an unstable side cart that would make turning impossible/dangerous?

If you are going 3mph there's definitely less danger. Its more for the fun project and it would look kinda sick. 

I would rather have a scooter type frame where the EUC can dock into and create a stand up urban commuter.

Speed from the motor when needed. compact EUC transport when needed.