Hello to all.

Nordgreen

26 minutes ago, Nordgreen said:

Hello to all with my first post. Found this forum while i was looking for modern watches for men. I hope I will find this forum helpful. I love to share/exchange knowledge about wristwatches.

Kristoffer Holten.

I am not sure you are in the right place. This is a forum mainly for people using personal electric vehicles, mostly on one wheel. 

13 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I am not sure you are in the right place. This is a forum mainly for people using personal electric vehicles, mostly on one wheel. 

aaaaaaand we like our modern watches for men. .... As long as we can connect them to our wheels. 

42 minutes ago, Nordgreen said:

Hello to all with my first post. Found this forum while i was looking for modern watches for men. I hope I will find this forum helpful. I love to share/exchange knowledge about wristwatches.

Kristoffer Holten.

Welcome! I can tell time .:D...... as long as it is a digital watch. The big hand and little hand confuse me. :(

Do you have an electric unicycle or plan on getting one? If not the actual watch guys are somewhat limited. @Seba would have to be one of our most knowledgeable on the subject. He is an app developer.

• Like 1