New brake and turn lights

Willy510

On 3/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, 伊莱先生 said:

Heya @Willy510 awesome mod. Would you be willing to sell the whole mod as an installable kit? Feels like it really pushes the envelope and even though the Sherman is well built this mod makes it look better...

Thanks , No plans to sell since it is pretty complicated to make, 300+ solder points and 185+ tiny bits of wire, and lots of flexible 3D printing, all of it except for the stock rear light lens is 3D printed TPU. It would be pretty expensive to make and sell. 

I may offer up something else if I ever get around to finishing it. This is a early concept rear light housing. 

IMG_20210130_165223911_HDR.jpg

Edited by Willy510
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, Willy510 said:

Pretty much done with the light now with the new rear fender and turn signals and the new dual front lights and "Bender" lighted front bumper/stand 

QASxDcQ.jpg

6PQnwti.jpg

Sick!!!  Love the front lights especially!!!  Did they have the correct "headphone" connectors? 

16 hours ago, Stadler said:

Sick!!!  Love the front lights especially!!!  Did they have the correct "headphone" connectors? 

No you have to do all the wiring and mounting yourself, pretty easy though

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Willy510 : Would you know how much power your tail light pulls?
I'm making a simple rear light to replace the stock that didn't work anymore and found a red 5V - 5W COB strip.
It lights up pretty well but considering the heat (heatsink) I'm starting to wonder if it might pull too much.

Any idea of the limits here?