Do you/can you lock an EUC when you want to go inside a store?

#Juan

24 minutes ago, Boostnsvt said:

I never bring my euc in stores. Most places I go I hide it in the bush, grass or with a plastic bag. I also have a small, light strap lock I wrap around the rim so it can’t be rolled. If I can figure out a way to block the handle I’d feel a bit more comfortable because it’s really hard to pickup without it.

I live in an area where I’ve only ever seen one electric bike before, so no one even knows about PEV’s. I’d definitely bring it into a store in any major metropolitan areas.

I bring it into every store and pretty well everywhere I go. If people get weirded out ( by your trollying around ), tell them it is the latest thing - electropet! And that it will not zap them unless they show fear or confusion...

image.png.803514f18756d164b18ee10d6eb14c51.png

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2020 at 9:18 PM, #Juan said:

For those that use these to get around town. Do you lock your EUC up like a bicycle outside of stores when you have to leave them outside? If so, any tips and tricks you can fill me in on?

I prefer keeping it with me but when I can't I just use a cheap bike lock and lock it to the bike rack... one in a very public place so if someone goes after it with bolt cutters they at least have to check to see if they're being watched.

I have a motion activated alarm I sometimes bring along if I know I'm going to lock it up, I just slide that into the roll.nz when I'm away.