I tried EUC World for the first time

@Mike Sacristan thank you for your short review. It's especially important for me as a developer as you're iOS user so you have different habits. Adaptive alarms are now being developed. I don't know how exactly DB alarm works, but I suspect that idea is to get alarm that adopts to battery and riding conditions.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Seba said:

@Mike Sacristan thank you for your short review. It's especially important for me as a developer as you're iOS user so you have different habits. Adaptive alarms are now being developed. I don't know how exactly DB alarm works, but I suspect that idea is to get alarm that adopts to battery and riding conditions.

Thanks Seba! I really appreciate your work and I have been following your work on EUC World (olden Wheel Log) for a long time and always suggest to my Android friends that they use it.

The Smart Alarms on DB seem to simply be a % calculation based on current battery and speed.

So for instance if I choose 64kmh as the value for the smart alarm I would expect the below.
The 5 beeps kmh column is not really the 5 beeps for the Gotway Nikola Plus but it does sort of coincide quite well.
The 50% battery value and 5 beeps would more likely be 56kmh.
So the table below is done with a formula speed * 100%, speed * 98%, etc down to 80% which would be the lowest value at 0% battery.

It is purely based on state of charge as the determining factor. I don't see how any other variable such as terrain, incline, etc can be accounted for and I think it is good enough. I go into it a bit more on the other Darknessbot smart alarm thread that I made.

Nikola Plus  
Battery Smart Alarm / ~5 beeps

100% 64
90% 62,72
80% 61,44
70% 60,16
60% 58,88
50% 57,6
40% 56,32
30% 55,04
20% 53,76
10% 52,48