Looking for electric unicycle around $600

Hello, I am an experienced unicycle rider and I really want the king song s18 but it is way out of my price range, if anyone has a good electric unicycle that they want to sell for around $600 that would be awesome, I want one that can go around 25mph so let me know if you have anything, I’ll pay to have it shipped but I would prefer to come pick it up if you live in Texas. Thank you guys

You may struggle to meet your budget, it obviously depends on what people have for sale and the condition they're in.  Something like the KingSong KS-16S or Inmotion V8 might be available at that kind of money but 25mph is pushing it for both.  Check out the secondhand sales section.

1 minute ago, Philip W said:

Found a 2020 Gotway MCM5 for $866, which barely achieve the 40 km/h speed you want.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000715344817.html

And I don't think going at 25 mph on a unicycle is wise.

LOL !! I was agreeing with you thinking to myself that 25 mph is not safe because it is too slow for traffic.........  then I realized that you have a 14C. :innocent1: 

I would not feel safe on a 14C at 25mph either. ... Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion. .... When I was a kid I would always tell my Mom that what I was doing was safer than _______. Take your pick. Doing Drugs, Knife fighting, Joining a gang.  Honestly riding an EUC at 45 MPH is safer than most of the things I did as a kid. I built some pretty sketchy contraptions. One of them was actually named Kamikaze.  ( Go cart with a YX250 engine) Also have you ever gone 60MPH on a home made body skate board? 

You are right though. In a world where you can die tripping in the tub, 25 mph is fast on a one wheeled contraption that depends on computer magic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RockyTop said:

In a world where you can die tripping in the tub, 25 mph is fast on a one wheeled contraption that depends on computer magic. 

... and firmware released with a feature focus rather than a reliability focus :)

On 8/25/2020 at 5:58 PM, RockyTop said:

LOL !! I was agreeing with you thinking to myself that 25 mph is not safe because it is too slow for traffic.........  then I realized that you have a 14C

Safe or not really depends on your purpose of the EUC.

If you think your EUC is an one-wheel-motorcycle, and want to go at the same speed of the car, you will feel "safe" running at least 25 mph, but the reality is: the EUC is very vulnerable to the bumps and potholes on the regular roads. If you ride it pass 20 mph, any of those little things on the road could potentially kill you. You can do whatever you want, take whatever the risk you think is "safe". That's just not my tea.

I ride my wheels mostly on the bike paths in parks, where people jogging at 5 mph and bikes going around in 10-15 mph. If I run it at 25 mph, I will endanger everyone in the park. And the park rangers have every reason to stop me from enjoying the ride. So yeah, not taking that risk. I love cruising around in my leisure wheel at a comfy 15 mph.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Philip W said:

Safe or not really depends on your purpose of the EUC.

If you think your EUC is an one-wheel-motorcycle, and want to go at the same speed of the car, you will feel "safe" running at least 25 mph, but the reality is: the EUC is very vulnerable to the bumps and potholes on the regular roads. If you ride it pass 20 mph, any of those little things on the road could potentially kill you. You can do whatever you want, take whatever the risk you think is "safe". That's just not my tea.

I ride my wheels mostly on the bike paths in parks, where people jogging at 5 mph and bikes going around in 10-15 mph. If I run it at 25 mph, I will endanger everyone in the park. And the park rangers have every reason to stop me from enjoying the ride. So yeah, not taking that risk. I love cruising around in my leisure wheel at a comfy 15 mph.

You sound like a very reasonable sane person. :D Just for the record, I don’t endanger people in the park. I ride very responsibly around people, and in parks. :thumbup: 
I have lot of practice hitting the ground at high speed I have done it most of my life. EUCs included.

• Like 1