GotWay MCM4 bluetooth problem [SOLVED]

hypeviper

Hello GotWay Users,

SHORT ANSWER:

Unlike the old app and mcm2s that you needed to manually connect to it first, you dont and cant with the new MCM4.
I did not take it as an possibility that that would be an option when i tried it once and did not work immediately.

I have 3 MCM4's at home for me and my family and all of them are not able to connect to any of the phones i have at home. 
I get multiple messages from different phones
"Pairing rejected by GotWay_####" & "Unable to communicate with GotWay_####" from Galaxy J5 and Galaxy Note 2
"Cant connect due wrong inserted pin" (translated from memory and dutch) from HTC Desire 501
Weard thing is that i did not enter any pin at all.
Iphone 5s cant even find the wheel at all.

every Phone i tried at least had Bluetooth 4.0 and android 4.3 or higher (except the iphone ofcource).
I tried also setting the phone on multiple language including english, but it does not matter.

The problem is that the phone does not want to pair at all in the bluetooth settings in the phone, its not the app that giving trouble.

Only my laptop is able to connect to the wheels.

Does anybody has the same issue? or know the solution to this?

SOLUTION IS ABOVE^^

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, hypeviper said:

Hello GotWay Users,

I have 3 MCM4's at home for me and my family and all of them are not able to connect to any of the phones i have at home. 
I get multiple messages from different phones
"Pairing rejected by GotWay_####" & "Unable to communicate with GotWay_####" from Galaxy J5 and Galaxy Note 2
"Cant connect due wrong inserted pin" (translated from memory and dutch) from HTC Desire 501
Weard thing is that i did not enter any pin at all.
Iphone 5s cant even find the wheel at all.

every Phone i tried at least had Bluetooth 4.0 and android 4.3 or higher (except the iphone ofcource).

Only my laptop is able to connect to the wheels.

Does anybody has the same issue? or know the solution to this?

Thanks!

Maybe your phone default language is in Dutch and the app accepts english or chinese only?

Archived