Some noise with mten when standing on one leg

Hi!

I have got a new MTEN, 512W version and I like

I have one issue though. When standing  on one leg only, I hear some extra noice like plastic getting in touch with the wheel. No sound when on two legs

This sound was from the very beginning and I can find no visible defect, the wheel is spinning freely normally

This is my first wheel, I wonder is this normal.

how it sounds

My weight is less than 70 kg, not that much

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with the Mten but you can check the bolts holding the shell to the pedal supports. If it only happens on one side you might need to check that the axle is straight and that the pedal supports are parallell. You can try and manipulate the shell by bolting it down in the opposite angle of the tire rub angle.

This is normal on most wheels to be fair. If you do one leg riding your going to flex the shell causing stress making it bend and it will run against the wheel hub. Personally I don't do one wheel riding as it's not good for the wheel. Never heard any bad problems arise from it to be fair tho.

Thanks everyone!

This is my first wheel so I was riding on one foot while learning, a bit.

I see this noise is not a problem, really, very glad there is nothing to worry about! :)

• Like 1