Next wheel after v5f??

So after a year of letting it sit unused, I've pulled out the v5f again and got good enough on it that im starting to feel the limits on the endurance, speed and power of this wheel. I can ride till about 60 percent before it starts tilting back like crazy if i even hit 13 mph. What is a good wheel, somewhere in the ball park of a grand, that would be a good step up in speed/ power? 

At your weight, the best options are those 18" (or bigger) wheels.

You cant really go wrong with any of these:

1. Kingsong 18L/XL
  2. Gotway MSX/MSP/MSS

Or if you want the shiny new wheels with suspensions (have to wait for few months):

1. Kingsong S18
  2. Inmotion V11

3 hours ago, Phong Vu said:

At your weight, the best options are those 18" (or bigger) wheels.

You cant really go wrong with any of these:

1. Kingsong 18L/XL
  2. Gotway MSX/MSP/MSS

Or if you want the shiny new wheels with suspensions (have to wait for few months):

1. Kingsong S18
  2. Inmotion V11

Has anybody reviewed them yet to say whether the suspension has much of an effect? 

4 hours ago, Antec said:

How about a Tesla V2?

There is no wheel around $1000 could give you much boost compare to v5f, you will out grown them in 1 week since you already hit the limit of v5f.

Tesla is a great wheel ( it's also not $1000), if you buy it from the respectable seller. However, the tire might be a bit small and narrow for your weight.
If it was me, I would consider the 18L, similar price, similar battery, tag bit slower, bigger wheel, more reliable.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Phong Vu said:

There is no wheel around $1000 could give you much boost compare to v5f, you will out grown them in 1 week since you already hit the limit of v5f.

Tesla is a great wheel ( it's also not $1000), if you buy it from the respectable seller. However, the tire might be a bit small and narrow for your weight.
If it was me, I would consider the 18L, similar price, similar battery, tag bit slower, bigger wheel, more reliable.

I just looked up the 18l, it's almost 2000. I think im gonna run with an im v10, looks like it's a significant power and range boost and it's 1100 new. Looks like the best for what i need in that range

17 minutes ago, Altaire. said:

I just looked up the 18l, it's almost 2000. I think im gonna run with an im v10, looks like it's a significant power and range boost and it's 1100 new. Looks like the best for what i need in that range

I got a really nice 18L thats a little more reasonably priced, for sale. Just tossing it out there for ya. I've heard good things about the v10 as well.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

5 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I got a really nice 18L thats a little more reasonably priced, for sale. Just tossing it out there for ya. I've heard good things about the v10 as well.

How much we talking?

44 minutes ago, Altaire. said:

How much we talking?

I also have it up on ebay but costs more as I'm paying shipping and letting ebay/paypal eat 10%. $1100+ ship on the forum atm. I may be askew, but I'm bluntly honest and aint out to screw anyone but my wife and she's used to it. No worries, THIS wheel hasnt been beaten like my others. *The voltage is more like 84.1v, it seems these wheels aren't exactly precise in reporting, but I've verified it and the charger with a fluke meter as Im also OCD.

Edited by ShanesPlanet