[Sold] Selling Inmotion V8 (Solowheel Glide 3), Philadelphia area, $550

Hi Everyone!

For sale is my V8, excellent condition, 369 miles. I purchased it from eWheels in July 2018. It has been protected by the cover and never had a major wreck. The battery has been treated nicely (When not using has never been below 40% and has never sat with a full charge either). It's been safe/reliable and has never cutout.  I really love this wheel, but hasn't had as much action since I got my 16X last summer so it's time for someone else to enjoy. I don't *need* to sell it, so pretty firm on the price.  Would prefer local pickup in Philly area if possible.

Will include: Wheel, original box, regular charger, stick-on side pads and a new pair of eWheels wrist guards.

Additional photos here.

Thanks for your interest!
Mike

IMG_8736.jpg

• Like 1

My girlfriend has a v5f+ and while it's as fast as she really wants to go, the power delivery is a bit sketchy. Will probably sell the v5f to a local friend and keep growing the community!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nimbus2000 said:

My girlfriend has a v5f+ and while it's as fast as she really wants to go, the power delivery is a bit sketchy. Will probably sell the v5f to a local friend and keep growing the community!

Sounds good, will PM you.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Sold] Selling Inmotion V8 (Solowheel Glide 3), Philadelphia area, $550