IPS Zero leg pads or not ?

Pagsy

I have a question for all of you guys who have IPS Zero.
Do you ride it with or without leg pads ?
If yes, did you put some customs leg pads or the one that come with the unit with the (ugly :) ) IPS LOGO  ?

I don't know if it is because I used to ride the 9B1 and I got to be used to place my foot in a certain way on the pedal, but the first time I tried to ride the IPS Zero, I obviously understood that I wouldnt ride for more than 15 min without being in Pain. So I used some kinda shin guard.

2 hours ago, Pagsy said:

I have a question for all of you guys who have IPS Zero.
Do you ride it with or without leg pads ?
If yes, did you put some customs leg pads or the one that come with the unit with the (ugly :) ) IPS LOGO  ?

I don't know if it is because I used to ride the 9B1 and I got to be used to place my foot in a certain way on the pedal, but the first time I tried to ride the IPS Zero, I obviously understood that I wouldnt ride for more than 15 min without being in Pain. So I used some kinda shin guard.

I used the provided ugly soft padding and placed some black rubber protector (similar to the one provided by Ninebot) to cover to ugly logo. ;) 

As of now, we got used to the thin profile of the Zero and use our feet to balance instead of gripping the sides. The Zero is very light and comfortable like a toy. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived