Ninebot Accessories

Cranium

I just ordered the Accessory attachment, Trolley handle and Parking stand for my Ninebot.  Alibaba has them on sale today.  

If you want all three, you will maximize your savings by buying the Trolley & Parking stand as a combo then buying the Accessory attachment alone.

I ordered from here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ninebot-One-Unicycle-Accessories-Ninebot-One-Trolley-Handle-Parking-Bracket-Accessory-Holder-Pulling-Bar-Ninebot/32503432795.html

If you find better prices on these, post here for others to benefit from. :)

I also need to buy a replacement shell for my Ninebot.  I didn't put on the green foam protection (bad color) and now regret it with the scratches I've gotten on the shell.  Anyone know where this can be purchased in the US or at least shipped at a decent price?

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2015 at 5:30 AM, Cranium said:

I just ordered the Accessory attachment, Trolley handle and Parking stand for my Ninebot.  Alibaba has them on sale today.  

If you want all three, you will maximize your savings by buying the Trolley & Parking stand as a combo then buying the Accessory attachment alone.

I ordered from here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Ninebot-One-Unicycle-Accessories-Ninebot-One-Trolley-Handle-Parking-Bracket-Accessory-Holder-Pulling-Bar-Ninebot/32503432795.html

I also need to buy a replacement shell for my Ninebot.  I didn't put on the green foam protection (bad color) and now regret it with the scratches I've gotten on the shell.  Anyone know where this can be purchased in the US or at least shipped at a decent price?

I need help here, Cranium (or any other readers who is reading this). I've lost the only little screw that came with the Accessories Attachment so now I cant mount my GoPro and Headlights on my ninebot anymore. Question is, can you provide me with measurement of the screw so I could attempt to purchase it from a hardware store? And maybe a photo or two? It would be of a great help. Thanks so much!

I recently bought a green shell set from banggood for $36, they have white green orange, the price is for 2 pieces/one set. 

Choose from US warehouse, got it less than a week. So far this is the cheapest price I've found. 

On 11/11/2015 at 4:30 PM, Cranium said:

7 hours ago, 9bots said:

I need help here, Cranium (or any other readers who is reading this). I've lost the only little screw that came with the Accessories Attachment so now I cant mount my GoPro and Headlights on my ninebot anymore. Question is, can you provide me with measurement of the screw so I could attempt to purchase it from a hardware store? And maybe a photo or two? It would be of a great help. Thanks so much!

Hi, the screws on the ninebot are M5 

18 hours ago, 9bots said:

If you are from the US, get 10-32 screw, fit much better than the M5 screw.

17 hours ago, DrSoong said:

Hi, the screws on the ninebot are M5 

7 hours ago, Alankevis said:

If you are from the US, get 10-32 screw, fit much better than the M5 screw.

Thanks so much for the info to both of you! Just bought a pack of 12 and it works great and I don't have to worry about losing it anymore coz now I know what it's called and where to get it. This community rocks!

Oh btw, I'm from Malaysia. So, hello from Malaysia! 

Archived