Mileage

Paulandjacquelyn

2 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

2 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Ok in under a week I'm already at 75 miles.   I can easily see 500 to 1000 in near future....but will my Nbe1+ survive that kind of use? 

How many miles on yours and model?

According to ninebot, it should go 18000 miles, although I'm not sure how they are coming up with these figure. I doubt they actually rode one that far.

http://www.ninebotus.com/ninebot-one-c/

Actually 18000 is not that much if you think about it. If they are saying 18000 it means ideal conditions,  it means the real life number will be less than half that. 9000 is not a lot. Does this mean an euc will only live for 20 months if you ride 15 miles a day?

7 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Ok in under a week I'm already at 75 miles.   I can easily see 500 to 1000 in near future....but will my Nbe1+ survive that kind of use? 

How many miles on yours and model?

I have close to 2900 miles on me E+ so far and it's still going strong. The only thing I have replaced so far is the tire, tube, and battery cover. I have new outer shell replacement covers and a handle for when and if any of those break. You should be fine with your wheel for many many miles.

IMG_4363.jpg

I rode more than 5000km on my first EUC: IPS 122 which I bought last Aug.

I rode more than 4000km on my third(Gotway MSuper2 MS) in 4 and half months time. Both of them still in very good shapes. No replacement of tire, tube, battery or case.

Edit: One guy in our chat group rode more than 11000km on his Gotway 14 inch.

20151112.jpg

guangzhou-xiaobingbing-GW14.jpg

Archived