Side projects anyone?

Someone mentioned side projects in another thread and I wondered what others might be doing. I have quite a few side projects on the go. Years ago I used to build arcade machines as a bit of a hobby but then decided it would be more fun programming my own games but keeping that arcade feel. My grand aim is to write a unique arcade game for every planet in the solar system. What's yours?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 1:45 PM, RetroThruster said:

Mine is trying to learn how to ride this pedal unicycle I bought today, much harder than I thought it was going to be:/

Yes it is!  Months later and i still can't freemount or ride more than a few hundred yards!

I brew beer. But not beer you can buy in any stores. I try to make different beer like chocolate peanut butter cup, chocolate chip mint, and chi porter to name a few. Going to make a sour using either sour warhead candies or gummy worms next.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AngryJackPCB said:

I brew beer. But not beer you can buy in any stores. I try to make different beer like chocolate peanut butter cup, chocolate chip mint, and chi porter to name a few. Going to make a sour using either sour warhead candies or gummy worms next.

You're obviously going for a very unique taste! 

• Like 1