EUC World Level 1 & 2 Alarms for Gotway

Sebrios

Hey guys,

Just wondering what the Level 1 and level 2 alarms in the Wheel Settings are for the Gotway wheels.

For a MSX84V

When All alarms are on, Wheel beeps at 34ish km/h ... Same as when I dissable Level 1.. whats the difference? (whats the level 1 then)

When I dissable Lv2 I dont get the 34ish alarm.. So I guess thats the 2 (Alarm 2 = 34km/h)? ,... Am I missing the lv1?

I would only like to have the 80% battery thing (5 beeps) Should I put it in Dissable Level 2?

thanx in advanced,... Tried searching, but had no clear answer.

Edited by Sebrios
misspell on topic

You do understand that the Gotway warnings are totally separate from EUC World warnings?

With that said, there isn't an '80%' alarm on EUC World that works the same way as the Gotway 80% alarm.

I suggest you decide which alarm system you want to work with - EUC World or the Gotway ones. If you choose to use both (maybe EUC World for a pre-warning and Gotway for the 80%) then you need to fully understand how both work.

If you only want the Gotway 80% alarm I do not know why you are asking about Level 1 and Level 2 alarms.

If you can be more specific about what you actually want we can try to help further :)

Thanx for the reply.

When I set the "turn level 1 alarm off", the WHEEL beeps at 34km/h.

When I set "turn level 2 alarm off" the wheel does not beep.

I understand the 3 alarm levels you set in the app, but as it also affects the wheel beeps, that's why im asking.

Also, the 80% can't be touched. Right?

Thanx again