Where to Wear a Watch?

Wazi Bat

Wrist guards and watches; they just don't mix? I love to ride and I can't afford to break myself, so I armor up.  One of the annoyances is I can't wear my watch and wrist guards at the same time. So I'm always fishing out my phone to check my ride stats (Distance, battery etc).  I can just see me dropping my phone and running it over.  Has anyone found a guard that accommodates a watch? or is there a better option?  

• Like 2

Thank you! I just picked up a used Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro on ebay. I hope to create a quick attachment for my wrist guards, which would allow for charging. It's Tizen based so hopefully I can run EUC World on it!

• Like 1

Can't wait for some Samsung-EUC World love!  So I picked up a used Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro and a silicone band on Ebay, all for around $35.  After working it into the wrist guard it makes for a really cool display. The watch head pops in/and out of the band for easy recharging. Can't wait for the EUC World companion app, I'm donating to the cause!  Already tried tracking using the cycle mode and get speed and distance.

I don't know what it is but I'm really geeking over a display on a wrist guard; it's like a Nintendo Power Glove, only cooler!                           

20200212_085737.jpg

Edited by Wazi Bat
image size
  • Like 2

I would also like to see how others are mounting their watches. With the upcoming Euc.World support for Samsung watches, I need to find a better way of mounting my Samsung GearS3 Frontier. I'm using HillBilly Wrist Guards so the options are a bit limiting when it comes to mounting it. I'm considering just going for a bigger strap and trying to run it around.