Your experience with Ninebot inc. Warranty issues.

Viktiga

Hi.

I bought a Ninebot straight from Ninebot's Ebay page, now it's dead. See thread:Ninebot C+ dead.

I sent mail to them a week ago on both Ebay and to service@ninebot.com but I haven't heard anything since.

Is there anyone here that have had experience with Ninebot inc. regarding warranty issues?

That sucks! :angry:

I believe I read somewhere on these forums that Ninebot distributors are support to honor warranties for ninebot products.  It's unconventional but ninebot might be an unconventional type of company.  Anyone can confirm or deny this?

On 2015-11-08 05:20:44, Ed said:

That sucks! :angry:

I believe I read somewhere on these forums that Ninebot distributors are support to honor warranties for ninebot products.  It's unconventional but ninebot might be an unconventional type of company.  

It surprices me more that a company like Ninebot hasn't answered my mail in a week:huh:

I got mail from Ninebot now. They want me to fill out a accident report on a excel sheet. TBC.

Are you in the United States or Europe? If in the US, all repairs are done by Ninebotus. I would contact them directly for any warranty issues, we have a discussion going on about this issue in another thread. Let us know how it works please.

5 hours ago, Fuerte said:

Are you in the United States or Europe? If in the US, all repairs are done by Ninebotus. I would contact them directly for any warranty issues, we have a discussion going on about this issue in another thread. Let us know how it works please.

In Europe.

On 11/8/2015, 9:23:01, Viktiga said:

It surprices me more that a company like Ninebot hasn't answered my mail in a week:huh:

I got mail from Ninebot now. They want me to fill out a accident report on a excel sheet. TBC.

What else did they ask from you?

21 hours ago, SlowMo said:

What else did they ask from you?

Nothing more but it seems like it's N2O instead of N20 because it wasn't the right serial the first time.

At the same time you would think that would happen more often then not and they would know it:)?

Maybe it's alphabetic issue? I wouldn't see any difference in chinese letters. Who knows? I will update the thread when i know more.

Anyways here are the questions in the form:

Contact of the rider when accident occurs  

Serial No (S/N) 

Purchasing Date  

Accident date 
 Vehicle Condition after accident 
Error Code(If any)
  rider body-weight   
Ambient temperature 

Accident description (The more detail the better) 

Firmware version 

Address & Phone Number  

8 hours ago, cbgti said:

What is this?
Is it another motherboard to test it?

I don't know, it feels like christmas again:D. I'm usually impatient but in this case it's ok. I have atleast 3-4 months of winter a head of me.

I guess they just want me to change it myself which I think it's fair as I don't want to pay for shipping of the whole unit to China.$$$:huh:

It can't be that hard as that was the option Ninebot inc. gave me.

Archived