Use inmotion cover for a KS-14D

Anto

You possibly could put an Inmotion V8 cover on a 14D, but if it is loose it will only prevent minor scuffing.

OR...

You could check out my business, Roll.nz, where you can buy an EUC Bodyguard designed specifically for the KS-14D. And you can even customise it if you really want to!

Hello Fat Unicyclist, 

I see your word, 30 min after I sent my post. I will consider it. Do you have any reseller in UE? 

I like you work, seems very nice. 

Regards

Antonello

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Anto said:

Hello Fat Unicyclist, 

I see your word, 30 min after I sent my post. I will consider it. Do you have any reseller in UE? 

Regards

Antonello

I have a cover (EUC Bodyguard) for my KS18XL and one for my 16X, both from @The Fat Unicyclist, and they're exceptional quality. They were both shipped to Spain with no issues, and now that he's switched to DHL courier, standard shipping is very fast--I think it was 3 days from Auckland to Barcelona :)

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, travsformation said:

I have a cover (EUC Bodyguard) for my KS18XL and one for my 16X, both from @The Fat Unicyclist, and they're exceptional quality. They were both shipped to Spain with no issues, and now that he's switched to DHL courier, standard shipping is very fast--I think it was 3 days from Auckland to Barcelona :)

Thanks @travsformation!!! And yes, our courier shipping is now very quick. So quick that we are considering phasing out the "standard" mail option - while it may be €10-12 chaeper, it can take a month to get there (which is not what our carrier promised us, or what any rider would want).

14 hours ago, Anto said:

Hello Fat Unicyclist, 

Regards

Antonello

Sorry @Anto, we don't have an EU reseller at this time, though we would love to have one. Are you interested?

But as @travsformation mentioned, we can now get items almost anywhere in the world within a week...

• Like 1

Hello @The Fat Unicyclist and @travsformation ,

sorry for the delay,  thank you both for your answer. 

Sorry @Anto, we don't have an EU reseller at this time, though we would love to have one. Are you interested?

But as @travsformation mentioned, we can now get items almost anywhere in the world within a week...

@The Fat Unicyclist  right now is not my business but I will consider it :). Also I will consider buy a bodygards :). 

Bye bye :).

• Like 2