Set speed limits

Geert a

I wondered if I set a speedlimid  on my V10f of 30km/h ...Will I get a cut Off at that speed with a faceplant as a result or Will the wheel juist keep on crusing at that speed without letting me go faster? I would rather be informed than learning the hard way 

11 minutes ago, Geert a said:

I wondered if I set a speedlimid  on my V10f of 30km/h ...Will I get a cut Off at that speed with a faceplant as a result or Will the wheel juist keep on crusing at that speed without letting me go faster? I would rather be informed than learning the hard way 

The speedlimit "just" sets the tiltback speed. The tiltback makes it (very) hard to go faster. But it is only a warning - one can "ride" the tiltback.

Additionally the motor limits to not only depend on speed but also on burden and (no load) battery voltage.

So for most "normal" situations the 30 km/h limit seems very sound, but with high accelerations or on inclines, especially while going up inclines overleans should still be possible.

Ps.: In 

you can gather more details...

Edited by Chriull

When i tested that 'vehicle speed clamp' setting in the app, i flicked it on then back off and didn't notice it had reset my max speed to 15mph even though my previous setting was opened to 25mph  and yeah i found its just a hard tilt back once you hit the limit

23 hours ago, Geert a said:

Dont wory just select confort mode 100 % pedal sensitivity speed limit 40kmh /25miles. All be fine belive me im 115Kg V10F is supersave whell.

Speed limit is reduced automaticly with you batery % fall down limit is lower and lower.

You no need think about this.Just enjoy. 

• Like 1