updated kingsong 16s and then...

Michael Rios

So I updated my kingsong 16s and it was all fine and dandy until I went on the Darkness Bot app. When I went on there it said on there that there was an update, so I clicked on it and it updated. well when I went back onto the kingsong app it reverted itself back to 1.09

wtf.. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Rios said:

So I updated my kingsong 16s and it was all fine and dandy until I went on the Darkness Bot app. When I went on there it said on there that there was an update, so I clicked on it and it updated. well when I went back onto the kingsong app it reverted itself back to 1.09

wtf.. 

Yes. 2.0 and the new 2.0.1 were revoked and 1.09 is the newest fw again...

I updated my KS18 FW on DarknessBot to 2.0 and now my speed only allows up to 24mph in the DarknessBot app. I tried to change to speed settings in the KS App but the App won’t let me unlock the speed. It keeps asks for my app password to get into speed settings but my password won’t work and the app won’t let me reset my password. Keeps telling me my phone number format is incorrect. How do revert back to earlier FW if I used DarknessBot to update it to 2.0? Just want to be able to get into speed settings. 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Cuba Gonzalez said:

I updated my KS18 FW on DarknessBot to 2.0 and now my speed only allows up to 24mph in the DarknessBot app. I tried to change to speed settings in the KS App but the App won’t let me unlock the speed. It keeps asks for my app password to get into speed settings but my password won’t work and the app won’t let me reset my password. Keeps telling me my phone number format is incorrect. How do revert back to earlier FW if I used DarknessBot to update it to 2.0? Just want to be able to get into speed settings. 

What is your current total distance?