I WANT TO BUY GOTWAY MSX TESLA NIKOLA CASH READY IN LA! HOW DO I BUY SAFELY SENDING MONEY ON PAYPAL?

EUCSTEVELA

I want to buy a used wheel i am cash ready in La. How do i buy a used wheel with PayPal buyers protection? What are the details and safest way to purchase used 3 rd party wheels? I can put the money in PayPal? PayPal verifies and approves money to the seller then they will ship out the wheel to me? once i receive the wheel the money is released? 

If you buy on Craigslist, you meet in a safe public place and pay cash for the wheel once you verify it's all good.

On eBay you are covered with their buyer's protection

If you are trying to buy from a remote seller outside of the standard systems, then you really need to watch out for fraud. One way to do that is to use an Escrow account. It not only used for homes any more. It's even used to buy and transfer domain names these days. They don't give the money to the seller until you have the purchased item and have verified that it's good.

Good luck! Hopefully you'll be riding soon. :efee6b18f3:

On 11/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, EUCSTEVELA said:

I want to buy a used wheel i am cash ready in La. How do i buy a used wheel with PayPal buyers protection? What are the details and safest way to purchase used 3 rd party wheels? I can put the money in PayPal? PayPal verifies and approves money to the seller then they will ship out the wheel to me? once i receive the wheel the money is released? 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, EUCSTEVELA said:

still got my msx for sale in santa cruz.  $1400.  Im part of the bay area unicycle group and on facebook.  Im reliable and people know me.  rlion8@gmail.com

• Like 1

For starters, you can stop lowballing everyone on the forum here. Offering $500 and $800 on their wheels obviously worth more is just an insult and waste of time. 

@ZenRyder got it down pretty well, but generally Paypal Goods and Services also has pretty good buyer protection. 

• Like 3

On 11/27/2019 at 12:40 PM, Zack Wong said:

For starters, you can stop lowballing everyone on the forum here. Offering $500 and $800 on their wheels obviously worth more is just an insult and waste of time. 

@ZenRyder got it down pretty well, but generally Paypal Goods and Services also has pretty good buyer protection. 

But it's so funny to watch him

• Like 1