Activity is about to end. MCM4 purchase address, from Aliexpress, seize the opportunity!! Hah

the Aliexpress website:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Reserve-Gotway-MCM4-130wh-260wh-340wh-520WH-680WH-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-max/32468490098.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.RVPZL1&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_6_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201527_4,searchweb201560_9

The event, a total of 30 handle bar gift. 20 have been presented. There are 10 waiting for new buyers. Seize the opportunity. The price includes all taxes and shipping . Can select Europe or USA charger. Welcome to consult and order. I wish you a happy weekend.

QQ图片20151021153239.jpg

a2.jpg

QQ图片20151021105913.jpg

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

I had in mind other problems, http://www.kebye.com/content/?164.html 

why are you silent, the speed of 16 km / h and the problem is not solved yet, why do not you say that APP indicates wrong speed overstating it to 6-9 km / h (actual speed of 12 km / h but APP shows 22 km / h? ) why do not you say that to interface with the wheel APP need to switch your phone to clear me in Chinese instead of English ... who need a wheel at a speed of 16 km / h?

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I had in mind other problems, http://www.kebye.com/content/?164.html 

why are you silent, the speed of 16 km / h and the problem is not solved yet, why do not you say that APP indicates wrong speed overstating it to 6-9 km / h (actual speed of 12 km / h but APP shows 22 km / h? ) why do not you say that to interface with the wheel APP need to switch your phone to clear me in Chinese instead of English ... who need a wheel at a speed of 16 km / h?

hi,friend,APP program error, is not the problem of EUC! Do you understand? There is no relationship with the car's software and hardware, mobile phone program appeared BUG. Is it difficult to understand?

For example: your computer, the network is limited, can not access the internet! Can you say that the computer has a problem? When the network is good, the computer can return to the Internet oh. A reason, APP GW can not be used, it means that the GW will not be used?

I understand that bugs in the application, I'm not stupid. but why do I need a wheel which tilback at 16 km/h if I can't change it? The application works with errors that it cannot connect to the wheel.

I have a new app but it opens a menu to pair with the wheel only in Chinese for some reason

menu in the upper-left corner does not open until the phone goes into the Chinese regime, all other items are working in English, try it yourself.

when click on menu in the upper left corner, an error occurs and the app closes emergency, the problem is not resolved. It was tested on 2 devices, I can make a video

in the real English language on phone this menu doesn't open, it opens only in Chinese. it's not right. the users will not be able to produce switching wheels with the app.

Безымянный.jpg 

I purchased my Gotway MCM4 from this seller. It arrived as advertised. Fast shipping and the unicycle in good working order. Inside the box there was also a 1.75A USA charger and the promised attachable trolley handle. He's legit!  :-)

12 minutes ago, edwin_rm said:

I purchased my Gotway MCM4 from this seller. It arrived as advertised. Fast shipping and the unicycle in good working order. Inside the box there was also a 1.75A USA charger and the promised attachable trolley handle. He's legit!  :-)

When did you order yours ? I also ordered a Gotway MCM4 from this seller but I'm still waiting for my tracking number.

6 minutes ago, edwin_rm said:

I purchased my Gotway MCM4 from this seller. It arrived as advertised.....He's legit!  :-)

Nothing to do with this seller, but i was just thinking, how can one be really sure that a seller is legit from someone saying they received their unit? Lets say if i was a crook, this is what i would do. I would definitely ship the first few units so people confirm to others that i am honest and then when the main wave of orders comes in, id still bide my time telling them that their shipment is getting a bit delayed, while getting more orders. Then id disappear after making huge money, as opposed to making just one thousand on the first buyer. Again, nothing to do with this seller, just thoughts from my sick twisted dirty mind.

1 hour ago, Swissfonda said:

When did you order yours ? I also ordered a Gotway MCM4 from this seller but I'm still waiting for my tracking number.

It took 2 and a half weeks from order day to delivery day. I chose FedEx as my shipping option. There was no working tracking number until the package got to my country. So just give it some time. There is no tracking while its on a boat from China, nor while its yet to go throu customs in your country. ;-)

Gave him a message and no response off there ... Only basically one message I ever got was just 2 days after I ordered and I had to contact the actual store not his aliexpress 

If it's been 2.5 weeks for the other guy I should be getting mine this week but can't tell if the other guy was delayed or not

Screenshot_2015-11-09-01-02-12.png

Looks like he was online here 21 hours ago so hopefully he reads this thread.

25 minutes ago, adoboFosho said:

Gave him a message and no response off there ... Only basically one message I ever got was just 2 days after I ordered and I had to contact the actual store not his aliexpress 

If it's been 2.5 weeks for the other guy I should be getting mine this week but can't tell if the other guy was delayed or not

Screenshot_2015-11-09-01-02-12.png

Just received today so it's exactly 2.5 weeks with no tracking not even USA tracking turns out I got it some how from Chicago? I'm assuming it lands there then FedEx to here...... Everything is perfect legit seller everything here just that scary waiting that long considering how much $ it is with no tracking ....the instructions itself is all crap doesn't really teach anything more like safety guidelines doesn't even mention an app for beeps or anything ......btw this is a monster hopefully no one has to have a 680 die on them and they have to hold luckily I'm used to weights 

IMAG1517.jpg

Props on the app.... I found an old app that doesn't want to connect and looks really old....is there something I'm missing though? Only used it for less then a min didn't even really ride it just left it on and its at 30%? Any reason its not full? Should I charge overnight or do I keep my eye on it then pull out

56 minutes ago, Swissfonda said:

Congrats receiving your Gotway :)

Well I also ordered it on the 22 Oktober and received a Tracking number with it but, It's stuck in Holland for some reason. I guess I have to wait 1 Week more.

At least you got tracking I was basically blind the whole time

33 minutes ago, adoboFosho said:

Props on the app.... I found an old app that doesn't want to connect and looks really old....is there something I'm missing though? Only used it for less then a min didn't even really ride it just left it on and its at 30%? Any reason its not full? Should I charge overnight or do I keep my eye on it then pull out

At least you got tracking I was basically blind the whole time

It is normal for the battery to be below 50% charge for air transport. Don't leave the charging process unattended. Congrats on your new toy!

Use the version of the app I linked above, it works great. The other versions are bad. Click top left corner menu icon in android app to connect the unicycle. Inflate tire to 45 psi or eqivalent bar. Charge battery to 100% (i usually leave it overnight). And then you are ready to ride. Have fun!

1 hour ago, adoboFosho said:

Need help .... Charged my euc from 820 am to 1250 pm and its still 30% what am I doing wrong? I can't tell if its charging either there's no light that shows a charge

There is a tiny light on the charger that turns on as soon as you correctly plug charger to euc. Then, connect it to the electricity outlet, and the tiny green light on the charger will change to red color. When the light is red the euc is charging. Wait 6-8 hrs for the light to turn from red to green again which will be 100%. If there is no lights then its not plugged properly. Also, always use a surge protector. ;-)

Archived