Activity is about to end. MCM4 purchase address, from Aliexpress, seize the opportunity!! Hah

On 2015年11月11日 上午9:37:52, adoboFosho said:

Yeah it always stayed green .... I'll try a diff outlet

Are you from the United States of America, I'm the seller. Really feel shy, you asked me to record the number, when I went to check, I found records. So, I think, you see this record. So...

On 2015年11月4日 上午9:54:06, Cloud said:

Nothing to do with this seller, but i was just thinking, how can one be really sure that a seller is legit from someone saying they received their unit? Lets say if i was a crook, this is what i would do. I would definitely ship the first few units so people confirm to others that i am honest and then when the main wave of orders comes in, id still bide my time telling them that their shipment is getting a bit delayed, while getting more orders. Then id disappear after making huge money, as opposed to making just one thousand on the first buyer. Again, nothing to do with this seller, just thoughts from my sick twisted dirty mind.

I am true. There is such a person exists.

Waiting almost a month and now my package just suddenly disappeared. My trackingnumber didn't update almost for 2 weeks and it also wasn't handed over to GLS yet. If I don't receive my package until next Week I'm going to open a dispute and get a refund. Does somebody have experience about refunding in Aliexpress?

Yes, if seller agree full refund when dispute is open you will have your money back few days later( even bank fee in my case).

Don't know how it works if you have to increase the dispute to Alibaba but i guess you'll be right if seller doesn't respect delivery time (14+23 days)

On 2015年11月18日 上午6:29:45, Swissfonda said:

Waiting almost a month and now my package just suddenly disappeared. My trackingnumber didn't update almost for 2 weeks and it also wasn't handed over to GLS yet. If I don't receive my package until next Week I'm going to open a dispute and get a refund. Does somebody have experience about refunding in Aliexpress?

You know, you're the one in Switzerland. Switzerland's goods are to wait for a longer time. I've been waiting for a customer for about a month. I'm here to reply to you. Your goods have been customs, ready for customs clearance. Will you have to delivery. Please be patient.

On 2015年11月18日 上午6:29:45, Swissfonda said:

You know, you're the one in Switzerland. Switzerland's goods are to wait for a longer time. I've been waiting for a customer for about a month. I'm here to reply to you. Your goods have been customs, ready for customs clearance. Will you have to delivery. Please be patient.

Archived