V10 Refresh

gon2fast

V10 has been my main wheel last season. Got it last year on this time on gearbest sale. 

I do like the smooth quiet ride it has and also waterproofing is fine, no issues riding in heavy rain. 

If Inmotion comes up with 18" wheel or bigger battery version of V10 (1600wh) that would be great. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I went out today on my V10f. Yesterday I were put on my KS16X. I had some wobble issues on the KS16X since I have not been riding long distances lately (long for me is 10+ km without a break). The KS16X felt like I trying to find the center line of balance. Like if the tire is a mix of U and V shape. I like the very slow ride handling of KS16X but at higher than walking to cruising speed I prefer the V10f. I am not sure which I can handle better in the slippery winter conditions. I flung that I tilt/leann the wheel more for turning on V10f. Where as on the KS16X I can twist shoulder/hip turning easier. When it is really slippery I prefer to hip/shoulder turn more as it helps me to stay right over the axle which you need to not having the wheel slide away under you. 

Anyway had 2 nice but cold days of riding. But today it started to snow briefly on the last 5 min returning home. Next this as I enter the apartment building I get a text that we have powerline issue in the building and diagnostics is ongoing.... 

Well I charged my KS16X yesterday afternoon but power failure in the building... Hmm. 

Just a last thing. The updated foot pedals on V10f are very nice. But I prefer the KS16X magnetic deployment. I wish Inmotion do something similar with the new wheel they are announcing on the 7th Jan in Las Vegas.