Nikola plus and golf?

greentung

I took the Nikola Plus to eastern WA on a golfing trip. Fairly easy to carry golf clubs from the rental house to the golf course a few miles away on the Nikola. Unfortunately, they did not allow it on the course. Probably a liability issue. I would be happy to sign a waiver if they offered one. I was able to fit the Nikola into back of the the golf cart. So far the Nikola plus performed great. Quite stable with clubs on back at 20mph+. It's the SUV of euc. 

The look on people faces at the course when I unloaded my Nikola off the cart and zipped off on the road with my clubs was priceless. 

euc_golf1.thumb.jpg.2c17b3c833aa1d66d580e0169e5ea8fe.jpgeuc_golf2.thumb.jpg.035c41cf73904516fa4a727642999463.jpg

• Like 1

@buell47. I did enjoy the EUC ride more than the golf. :)

It turns out that an outdoor style resort/retirement community with a golf course is a perfect place to ride a EUC. I could ride on the road, bike trail, and the cart path. Obviously no cars on the cart path and the road speed is limited to 15-20 mph. The cars were going around 25mph so it's matches the Nikola cruise speed perfectly. Very little traffic, smooth road and plenty of rolling hills to cruise on. It's a nice change of pace compared to my daily urban EUC commute. 

I just wanted to show that the gigantic Nikola could fit in the back of a golf cart. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, interpreterdotcourt said:

it would be fun to ride an EUC on golf course grass, no? I am hoping I'll be able to find someplace like that to learn how to ride one  because I will be falling a lot.

soccer fields are great for this