WARNING - do not buy from Sunny rockwheel or Rockwheel factory

Speedy

Hi fellow unicyclers,

I would like to post a warning towards buying anything from Sunny rockwheel here on the forum, or directly from the factory (in where she is employed).

I paid for a GT14 unicycle more than 2,5 months ago (yes you read it correctly) by wire transfer to Sunny rockwheel. First of all she did not keep her shipping date at all, it went weeks after weeks before it was shipped. When it first shipped, their shipping agent messed up so that the unicycle stopped in Germany for some reason, or at least that is what it seems like.

I have been pushing for over a month on Rockwheel to fix this, either send me a new wheel, find another solution or give me my money back.

All I have had from Sunny is excuses that it is their shipping agents fault, and lately she has not even answered my emails. This is starting to look like a big fat scam to me....She was very eager to take the money off my hands, but when problems arise, there is not much help to get!

I advise anyone to not buy a rockwheel product, and especially directly from the factory, because with wire transfer, your money is lost if something happens :(

Anyone else has had trouble? Please share!

Here is even the proof: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=774419862103&cntry_code=us

Never ever ever pay by wire transfer, always insist you pay by either paypal or credit card, you have basically no comeback or insurance at all if you pay by wire transfer. Hope you get it sorted eventually.

Never ever ever pay by wire transfer, always insist you pay by either paypal or credit card, you have basically no comeback or insurance at all if you pay by wire transfer. Hope you get it sorted eventually.

I know, I usually never do, but I thought the Rockwheel factory would be a safe bet. Who would think a factory representative could act like this? It is a shame!

Hurray!!!!

Out of all things, it actually came today :D Plugged into charger as I am writing!

Luckily it ended well, but I stand by my warning. As ChrisXR2 said, it is not a wise idea to pay by wire transfer, you can be out in the cold pretty fast....

Waiting two and a half months for something from a big company like Rockwheel is just not acceptable customer service.

Looking forward to do a review :lol:

I tried the GT14 just now. I can´t say much positive about this product. Obviously the engineers at Rockwheel don´t have the wildest clue about what they are doing!

I ran the wheel for 10 minutes before it face planted me straight into the tarmac at moderate speed! I was lucky to get away with only a bruising and a couple of holes in my jacket.

It happened after traveling up a long hill at moderate speed. Once I reached the top it cut out, and it was not possible to turn on again afterwards...I suspected the BMS card straight away, and after carrying it home, I cut open the battery pack, only to find a diode had burned a hole straight through the shrink wrap :blink: The BMS was produced in 2013 and is not constructed to supply the needed current for the powerful motor in the GT14, pure engineering failure!

Keep an eye on the rockwheel section to see my review, it will be up quite soon. There will be no mercy :angry:

@esaj Please add this unicycle to the extreme unsafe list!

Here I am make the clearance.

First I should say sorry to Martin.Becasue we choose the incorrect delivery company and make him waiting a really long time.

And another problem The factory moved to Shenzhen  So I left rockwheel since last month.But I also keep in touch with my old customers to help them fix problems But I will not check the email so frequently.And also it is not the problem of the factory but the delivery.The delivery changed twice and deliver the customers.May be you can blame me that I didn't reply in time, but not rockwheel.

Again I feel so sorry for your waiting

If you want to find me,please by email.I seldom log in forum now.

and if you have any technical problem You can send me email  I will ask the RW

Here I am make the clearance.

First I should say sorry to Martin.Becasue we choose the incorrect delivery company and make him waiting a really long time.

And another problem The factory moved to Shenzhen  So I left rockwheel since last month.But I also keep in touch with my old customers to help them fix problems But I will not check the email so frequently.And also it is not the problem of the factory but the delivery.The delivery changed twice and deliver the customers.May be you can blame me that I didn't reply in time, but not rockwheel.

Again I feel so sorry for your waiting

If you want to find me,please by email.I seldom log in forum now.

and if you have any technical problem You can send me email  I will ask the RW

Thanks for the reply, happily the package arrived at last. However, who is the new contact in Rockwheel overseas market, and can we please have the email address?

Archived