Dualtron 3 scooter

Tanai

Hi everyone, I recently bought an electric scooter from minimotors usa on 8/8/19 and it arrived on 8/13/19. It's a Dualtron 3. I only rode it to the park, and it barely used. I wanted to send it back to minimotors, however, they said they can not take it back because it was used. The scooter is awesome and is working perfectly, but the weight will be an issue because I live on a second floor. It seems they are not very flexible even if you use it once.

20190816_171357.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2019 at 8:39 AM, Tanai said:

Hi everyone, I recently bought an electric scooter from minimotors usa on 8/8/19 and it arrived on 8/13/19. It's a Dualtron 3. I only rode it to the park, and it barely used. I wanted to send it back to minimotors, however, they said they can not take it back because it was used. The scooter is awesome and is working perfectly, but the weight will be an issue because I live on a second floor. It seems they are not very flexible even if you use it once.

20190816_171357.jpg

How much and what is the link to

the product page. 

On 8/18/2019 at 8:39 AM, Tanai said:

20190816_171357.jpg

you should include more details in your post, where are you located?  Price you want?  Why did you order it if the weight was going to be an issue, they have the weight listed in the specs so you knew the weight before you got it.  

• 2 weeks later...