Broke my forehead after thrown by NB1 E

sati219

Most of the so called EUC fails are more likely someone who exceeded the operating parameters of their equipment or their own skill limits. A lot of instruction I see is wrong. Most EUC riders are self-taught. Add it together and there will be people falling who should be wearing not only a helmet, but also other protective gear.

Here's a safety tip--once you have become accustomed to riding a faster EUC, avoid returning to an EUC with a lower top speed. Sell or give it to someone just starting out, who won't have the need or skills yet for higher speeds. That's why we have the Private Sales area here!

oh yea my ninebot has thrown me off on numerous occasions because I'm used to riding much faster and more powerful eucs.. luckily I've always been able to run it off.. sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident :/ btw there is no design flaw or anything like that it's simply you doing something you're not supposed to O.o.. you always ride at your own risk and the ninebot ones are extremely underpowered by today's standards having a measly 500W motor and puny batteries.. it would be similar to blaming the company that made a table saw if you cut your finger off on it,, believe me they have their assess covered heh, like those ridiculous warning stickers telling you not to stick your hand in the blade,, that's why they do it xD

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 1