Ninebot One GoPro mount?

JaysDMC

By any chance has anyone concocted a mount that'll accommodate a GoPro?  The side panels aren't big enough for my suction mount.  I'm thinking of fabricating something that'll screw right into the two holes directly under the power button if need be...

Any thoughts?

If you actually watch video that comes from cameras mounted on wheels it never looks that good as there is way too much vibration for any anti shake software to deal with. Probably because there is no suspension and very few surfaces are super smooth, so much better to get a body mount as it dampens out the vibration.

Agreed. I used a handlebar mount on the handle of my Firewheel for a couple of days but it shook way too much. Nowadays I use a belt clip without the transparent case because it gets you the best sound quality. There's still a lot of shake in off-road videos, you can see it on smooth and rough surfaces in this video. I have a helmet mount as well but haven't used it much because I don't like the extra weight.

I got a suction cup for my gopro and could mount it onto the side panel of the bot. It is however not very comfy to have that arm leap out of one side.. there's a video of it in the video thread (Spoilers, it was stabilized during cutting and processing). Didnt picture the mount though.

Archived