I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mini Pro.

I have ridden over 2k miles on it.

There is a SERIOUS design flaw, easily remedied by a firmware update.

I was riding out of my driveway. My wife's car was parked with its fron wheel slightly turned out. As I rode past, the right wheel of my mini-pro brushed up against the tire of the car. When that happened, the left wheel of my mini-pro ACCELERATED, AND literally hurled/ejected my from the platform. I landed a couple of feet away on the driveway, fracturing my hip/femur.

This is an  easily foreseeable, and easily remedied defect. 

When one wheel is stopped, the other wheel of the mini-pro should no be permitted to turn at the maximum rate. There should be a governor, just as there is for top speed. The other (obvious) answer is for the fender to actually come over the top of the mini-pro tire so that it is more difficult to encounter a parallel obstacle.

that's all I gotta say...

• Upvote 1

In this situation, I also experimented, it is necessary to adopt the reflex to eject itself by the back, a small jump, in all cases the problem remains in the posture of the feet, pressing the pads, removing the pressure of a foot is not enough, you have to eject yourself

In fact, the sensor processing time is long, it can take 1,5 second ...The order given by the pressure of the feet is not instantaneous
We can observe this latency when we quickly go down the Miniand raise it quickly

Edited by jojo33
  • Upvote 1