Boston MA help for beginners

uniCHAKRA

Hey Ive just started with an Inmotion Glide2. Have been watching Youtube videos for help but its taking longer than i thought. Trying things on my own got slightly injured (bad bruises) close to my ankles. 

Im wondering if someone more experienced in and around Boston MA could help with some tips and 'DO NOT's so that i could pick this up with lesser injuries :) 

Anyone? Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

There should be plenty of other EUC riders and possibly group rides in the Boston area. See if you can find them.

In addition, u-stride (@Jediah Matthew here but didn't visit for some time) offers lessons. Check out his website and Youtube channel, he's a nice guy. All info can be found here:

https://u-stride.com/about-2/

We also offer a local service for potential riders, where we teach them how to ride an EUC in less than 4 hours utilizing our own in house units.

You can also read this post, it has a lot of helpful information. EUCing isn't that hard, so don't give up. But maybe some real-life guidance can help you learn faster.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shweta,

I just started riding a few days ago but have since become fairly proficient on an inmotion v8, I've logged roughly 50 miles and have been riding to work :D if you still need help, I would be willing to give you some pointers in person. I'm in the boston area, shoot me a message and let me know!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey thanks @an5vf. Just visited here after long. Im still a newbie here so,  I think the forum does not allow me to message you directly. I would definitely like to meet up. Am just busy with something else for a few days. 

Ill send you an email may be in say 10 days time? Let me know how I could reach you ! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/25/2019 at 9:10 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

There should be plenty of other EUC riders and possibly group rides in the Boston area. See if you can find them.

In addition, u-stride (@Jediah Matthew here but didn't visit for some time) offers lessons. Check out his website and Youtube channel, he's a nice guy. All info can be found here:

https://u-stride.com/about-2/

You can also read this post, it has a lot of helpful information. EUCing isn't that hard, so don't give up. But maybe some real-life guidance can help you learn faster.

Thanks for mentioning my channel and site man. Really appreciate it.  https://www.u-stride.com

Edited by Jediah Matthew

• 2 years later...