V8 first problem after 6000 km

lucian75

Hi, 2 days ago when i want to start in the morning V8 was tilt slowly front or back and i cant ride it.

All diagnostic give me ok for everything. Because i have another one dissansembled i change PCB and it was ok. 

This morning it happen the same thing.. One friend who work in Shopping service told me that can be PCB or motor Hall sensors.. 

This PCB i change have sound activated and he say battery low which cause tilting.. But what can cause this because i use 2 battery for swaping.. And can't be both broken somehow.. 

I disconect Power wire and every wire from PCB and reconect everything again.. Norhing change.. 

I will try again later to see if something change. 

Edited by lucian75

On 6/13/2019 at 12:39 PM, lucian75 said:

Hi, 2 days ago when i want to start in the morning V8 was tilt slowly front or back and i cant ride it.

All diagnostic give me ok for everything. Because i have another one dissansembled i change PCB and it was ok. 

This morning it happen the same thing.. One friend who work in Shopping service told me that can be PCB or motor Hall sensors.. 

This PCB i change have sound activated and he say battery low which cause tilting.. But what can cause this because i use 2 battery for swaping.. And can't be both broken somehow.. 

I disconect Power wire and every wire from PCB and reconect everything again.. Norhing change.. 

I will try again later to see if something change. 

I would suggest to do a calibration.

It helped mine as it behaved like your description too after a firmware update and after I serviced it and had battery disconnected. 

The first time it happened I got a bit surprised but it was that severe. The second this the wheel was unrideable until I got it properly calibrate.