Screw fall from MSX ?

kelec_947

That is the standard screw used in all but 6 positions (6 have a flat top) around the shell. Check the leftmost screw behind the right pedal. For some strange reason it doesn’t have the metal threading insert, so the screw doesn’t grab very well.

Edited by mrelwood

40 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

C’est la vis standard utilisée dans toutes les positions sauf 6 (6 ont un sommet plat) autour de la coque. Vérifiez la vis la plus à gauche derrière la pédale droite. Pour une raison étrange, l’insert de filetage en métal n’a pas été inséré et la vis ne s’accroche pas très bien.

Thanks a lot ! I will check !

Sorry, I meant here:

208C307E-DC4B-441F-9A15-83C7D0D0669B.png.337f7b4ed2436a939a60d207026c7d36.png

You will probably have to remove the pedal to even see if the screw is missing.

If you actually have the MSX version 2 like in your photo, the missing thread insert might have been fixed though.

Edited by mrelwood

17 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Sorry, I meant here:

208C307E-DC4B-441F-9A15-83C7D0D0669B.png.337f7b4ed2436a939a60d207026c7d36.png

You will probably have to remove the pedal to even see if the screw is missing.

If you actually have the MSX version 2 like in your photo, the missing thread insert might have been fixed though.

@mrelwoodah because there was before the problem of insert of no screw?  I did not know.

@Marty Backe hello Marty, I know you have disassembled several wheels.  Do you think this screw fell from MSX or was mistaken during assembly?  For me, all screws are in right place in a MSX. Thanks a lot Video of this screw >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lmhs_f-WlOqPugKprwo0p70edWVWVhGP/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by kelec_947