Sold.

After each fall, your spirits are low. That's normal. Especially if it happened very early on and you had a bigger, scarier crash. Wait a few days and you'll get the (strong!:efefe00999:) urge to ride again. EUCing has high highs and low lows.

Do yourself a favor and take a break until you feel ready for at least one nice, long, relaxed, not too fast ride again, and do just that. It might change your mind:efee47c9c8:

You can still sell the wheel in a week or two.

• Like 1

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

After each fall, your spirits are low. That's normal. Especially if it happened very early on and you had a bigger, scarier crash. Wait a few days and you'll get the (strong!:efefe00999:) urge to ride again. EUCing has high highs and low lows.

Do yourself a favor and take a break until you feel ready for at least one nice, long, relaxed, not too fast ride again, and do just that. It might change your mind:efee47c9c8:

You can still sell the wheel in a week or two.

Thank you buddy, but I am self-employed and am single-handedly responsible for my wife and kids. I work on my feet with my hands. Can't take this kind of risk. Please bring your offers.  I am seriously selling. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, suzukiwookie said:

Thank you buddy, but I am self-employed and am single-handedly responsible for my wife and kids. I work on my feet with my hands. Can't take this kind of risk. Please bring your offers.  I am seriously selling. 

I understand why you are selling but at least you've been there done that and tried it now it's out of your mind that's what i usually do 😊 also in the UK we have free medical so if anything did happen i wouldn't be stuck with big medical bills either, at least you've done it mate 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/13/2019 at 3:39 AM, suzukiwookie said:

For sale: Gotway MSUPER X 84v 1600 watt EUC.  Less than 22miles on the unit.  I purchased brand new about 2 weeks ago. Works perfectly fine. Has a few scuffs and scratches on the shell and pedals. Will try to figure out how to post photos on here. 

$1650 and I'll ship free within the continental US. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323808091149

Have you sold yours already?

I've just checked the link, it seems it's gone :)

Congratulation then.

Guest PogArt Artur
6 hours ago, suzukiwookie said:

Yeah man. It sold really fast. Hopefully, the next guy will stay rubber-side-down. 

Yeah, that's right.

OK then, good luck with anything that you're planing next my friend :)