Keep my Tesla or change for a New MSX ?

Hello Wheelers,

I have a Gotway Tesla and i measure 193cm and 87kg

it is very difficult to make a decision between : 
1) sell my gotway tesla which brings me vivacity and speed.
2) choose to take an MSX (84V or 100v) to replace it.  I took it to replace the nikola pedals original but I'm afraid that the angle of these are even more important ..

My current use: Stroll weekend on road and wood.
My use in the coming months: Trips in the Paris suburbs and then in the center of Paris to get to work. So I need a couple especially not to stay on the green light .. Moreover, I will continue my walks of the weekend

Thanks for your help !

This is a no brainer, go with the MSX! It is more robust, faster and safer. With a little diy you can adjust the angles of the pedals, though most people seem to like the default angle.

• Like 1

I was initially worried about the angle of the MSX pedals but in reality they are absolutely fine. Indeed, I prefer them to the flat pedals of my previous V8.

One thing that surprised me going from the 16” V8 to the MSX was that the instantaneous acceleration wasn’t as high on the larger wheel, but asides from that the MSX is simply amazing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you all for your advice ! I took the new version of the MSX with the new taillight. At the corner for those of you who have had a tesla, it is not too difficult for the comfort of passing from a tesla to a msx?

thank you

On 5/15/2019 at 10:00 AM, kelec_947 said:

Thank you all for your advice ! I took the new version of the MSX with the new taillight. At the corner for those of you who have had a tesla, it is not too difficult for the comfort of passing from a tesla to a msx?

thank you

How long did you have the Tesla for before deciding you needed to upgrade?  What was it that you didnt like or felt you wasn't getting from it? 

I've considered the MSX since it seems to be THE wheel of the moment.  Just looks too big and hardcore though. 

8 hours ago, rinzler said:

Combien de temps avez-vous eu la Tesla avant de décider de la mise à niveau? Qu'est-ce qui vous a déplu ou le sentiment de ne pas en tirer profit? 

J'ai considéré le MSX car il semble être la roue du moment. Ça a l'air trop gros et hardcore quand même. 

Hello ! So I had my tesla since late November 2017. I loved this wheel but it was my first. About this I took an MSX and sold my teslaThere are several points why I changed:

1- At the base I wanted a wheel that allows me to commuting (work transport). the only concern was that it was heavy and quite inconvenient in the end and I continued to use it as a leisure wheel. So I thought if it's for recreation, as much to spend more power.
2- The betting roads in some places are bad and my tesla was having trouble on the wrong road rather than an MSX.
3) I am very tall and the trolley was small. Too small for me.
4 - I wanted to change :)
5 - I think that for my use, it would need two wheels: One for pure commuting (MCM5 for example) and a MSX for fun

Edited by kelec_947
  • Like 1