Inmotion V10

Humsuplow

Hi guys, being a new v10 owner I would like some wise advice please... I own an android phone and I know how to turn the camera function by flicking my phone 90deg. But how do I turn on the video or snap pictures? On the app there's a LOCK MODE any idea what it is for?Thanks

What I'm saying is you know when your turn on the inmotion app whilst riding.... by tilting the phone 90deg , the inmotion app would automatically turn into a camera mode feature with the speedometer.... my question is will the video record automatically or is there a certain button which I need to press as I have three other wheels  a ninebot and a gotway and the app works differently. 

The other question is that in the inmotion app there's a lock function.  My question is what is it used for? 

36 minutes ago, OliverOliverOliver said:

The other question is that in the inmotion app there's a lock function.  My question is what is it used for? 

I believe that's the lock wheel function (I haven't upgraded to the latest version), which basically disables the ridability of the wheel. It also activates an alarm so when the wheel moves it flashes and beeps.