Lost battery led status on 14M v1.08

Dravez

Hi

i just updated my KS 14m from v1.07 to v1.08 but i  lost the Led battery display on stop. I had all the lights off but the battery led (which couldnt be turned off), and i cant find a way to have only that indicator back without activating the other lights (that i dont want) 

Firmware downgrade is not an option

Any suggestions/help, please?

10 hours ago, Dravez said:

Hi

i just updated my KS 14m from v1.07 to v1.08 but i  lost the Led battery display on stop. I had all the lights off but the battery led (which couldnt be turned off), and i cant find a way to have only that indicator back without activating the other lights (that i dont want) 

Firmware downgrade is not an option

Any suggestions/help, please?

Latest Android version 3.1.1, IOS version 1.2

In light settings, there is a spectra setting, open this settings, LED battery display will on, as well as colorful LED.

If this spectra is closed, then LED battery display will off, as well as colorful LED.

image.png.55ead6abb5d6f8270c97a396f14c332f.png

7 hours ago, Mimolette said:

This might be linked to the new app (v1.2?) if you are using that, LEDs dropping out happens on KS16S also.

Im using both android (3.1.1) and ios (1.2 and now 1.3) and is not working as before. Is either shinny bling bling lights or not light at all.  I liked my ºonly battery when stops” light, and i want it back!

1 hour ago, Micheal Shen said:

Latest Android version 3.1.1, IOS version 1.2

In light settings, there is a spectra setting, open this settings, LED battery display will on, as well as colorful LED.

If this spectra is closed, then LED battery display will off, as well as colorful LED.

image.png.55ead6abb5d6f8270c97a396f14c332f.png

Thanks but what you are saying is exactly what i dont want.  I just want battery lights on stop (which i had) and no shiny lights while im riding it.

1 hour ago, Dravez said:

Thanks but what you are saying is exactly what i dont want.  I just want battery lights on stop (which i had) and no shiny lights while im riding it.

Okay, we will consider to add LED battery display ON/OFF in Kingsong SoftTuner in May. U can add my facebook, and i will post how to set this when the setting is available.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 1:52 AM, Micheal Shen said:

Okay, we will consider to add LED battery display ON/OFF in Kingsong SoftTuner in May. U can add my facebook, and i will post how to set this when the setting is available.

Ok, just found it in another post: is just as simple as set the lights in “black” on the app (just touch the center of the color palette) and thats it!!